Some come for updates. Others for laughs.
All are welcome here (except for the crazies).
Friday, May 30, 2008
Zoo Trip
I realized tonight I have neglected to post the pictures of our recent trip to the zoo. (Recent as in 3 or 4 weeks ago- my bad.) The kids had a great time. Enjoy the pics.
Amy, I am so glad you found my blog! The catching up is no longer one sided. What adorable kids you have. I still need to come see your new house. I am going to put you as a link on my blog, I hope that is ok.
2 comments:
So great to see pics--especially of the two of you (Thad & Amy).
Did you know Mom has a blog? She just did her first post. Be sure to check it out (sassygradma.blogspot.com).
Amy, I am so glad you found my blog! The catching up is no longer one sided. What adorable kids you have. I still need to come see your new house. I am going to put you as a link on my blog, I hope that is ok.
Post a Comment