Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Potty Paper Project.

About 6 months ago I found a simple DIY project that I just had to try.



The best part? It's made of toilet paper rolls. What a cool idea. But it did take me about 6 months to accumulate enough to finish the project.


Tabby and Ike smashed the rolls, I cut them into segments, slapped some glue on, and voila. It only took me about 30 minutes.


It's as far from fancy as you can get, but it made for a fun afternoon project. And projects make me happy.



4 comments:

gretta said...

that is so AWESOME that is a great Idea

jake 'n amie said...

looks great!!

jamatukk said...

Looks amazing Aim. You are so good at getting projects done, always jealous of that for sure. Glad you enjoyed making it I am sure it looks fabulous in your fabulous house. Love Britt

Jessica Adams said...

Freakin awesome.