Monday, February 15, 2010

Can't Help Lovin' dat Man of Mine.

People often ask me what it's like being married to Thad.

And they usually ask following a birthday party like this:

Thad's Hillbilly Birthday Dilly 2009

And sometimes I wonder why I love him.

So I ask myself: Is it because. . .

he's just so devilishly handsome, I can't help myself?


Or because he teaches me that life is to be enjoyed, and what other people think isn't nearly as important as what I think of myself?



Or because he gave me two hilarious, sweet, smart, crazy children who hug me first thing in the morning and tell me they love me before going to bed each night?

Or maybe because he does everything to make those kids happy. Even if it means dressing up like General Zod from the Superman movie, just because Ike wants to him to.

But I think it's probably because there can't possibly be another husband that loves his wife more or treats her with more respect than Thad does me.

Or that he makes me feel more comfortable with every aspect of life than anyone else ever has.

Nah, it's probably just the handsome thing. Seriously, he's hot.


1 comment:

Jessica Adams said...

I think he does a decent impression of a guy with a pop in his sock.
That's the reason I like 'im.