
Just because I am curious:
Why does my little boy call my mop a "super sword" and use it to tap his sister on the head?
Why does he constantly turn from a dinosaur to lion to kitty cat and sometimes only responds if I say "Here puppy, puppy."
Why does he always want to wrestle or tease his sister? Sometimes both simultaneously.
What is it about superheroes that is so intriguing?
Why does me chasing him only prompt him to run away faster, giggling all the while?
Why does he incessantly jump on his bed only to crash to the floor head first, cry, and then try it again five minutes later?
How does he get so sticky and dirty within seconds of washing his face?
Why does he fill his tummy up with play doh and buggers and not BBQ pork?
And why, please explain to me why, does he decide it is a good idea to get cups full of water from the toilet only to douse his sister and the entire bathroom floor in the process?
And lastly, how, even after all this in just one day, can I resist chewing on his chubby cheeks and smothering him with kisses?
3 comments:
ha ha- interesting how I have so many similar questions ha ha :) You'll have to forward me the answers :)
Oh the JOY of having a BOY!!
The questions get tougher as they get older. BUT they are ALWAYS a JOY!
It's just tougher to chew on their cheeks when they're 12 and 8.
Love,
Steph
My favorite is when I finally catch my giggling, squealing little boy and grab him by his chubby, adorable little wrists and he tries to BITE MY HAND, while growling at me {of course}! Happens all the time, and I just want to sqeeze him and love him even more.
Post a Comment