
Yeah.
May is usually the busiest of months around the Weiland abode.
I would write in detail about each of the events listed below.
But I don't want to.
Besides, I would only be entertaining myself as I recalled the many good times, and you, the reader, would only become bored and most likely never read my posts again.
So, without further ado...
Here are a few things we have enjoyed this last month:
Race for the Cure in Salt Lake
Celebrating birthdays for
Our friend, Ally
Our friend, Jon
My Grandma Henderson
My Grandpa Henderson
My Grandma Miller- She would have turned 100 this year!
My mom
My brother, Nathan
PTA training conference
Community garage sale
Enjoyed the company of some old college friends. We love Kellee and Seth.
A field trip to Wheeler Farm with Tabby's Preschool class
Young Women Temple Celebration in the Conference Center and the many rehearsals which lead up to the final performance.
and finally,
Helping with an event at the Grand America.
Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment