Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Going Once, Going Twice...

Our community association allows only one garage sale per year. This year's sale will be this coming Saturday.

For those of you who have seen my basement, you will understand my need to get rid of a bunch of schhtuff.

I thought I would give you all first mover advantage and list a few of the things I will be selling. If you are interested in anything, leave a comment so we can arrange a time for you to come see the item and/or take it home. Preferably the latter.

I am not going to be posting pictures of the items. Really because I am not that ambitious.

Ok here's just a few things:

Pottery Barn Kids bumper pad- NEW and still in packaging- light pink with white stripes

Pottery Barn Kids bumper pad- gently used (I sooo sound like Ebay right now) still in packaging- light pink, baby blue, light green with ric-rac.

26" Howard Miller clock

Large square black mirror

Black entertainment center (it holds a 27-28" TV)

Matching floor and table lamps- dark brown with ivory shades

Red and yellow lamp shade

Tons of throw pillows

And a bunch of stuff from my former "Tai Pan" days.

Yada yada you get the picture.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Hey Amy! I'm a little confused, your blog intro mentions that "all are welcome here - except the crazies" I know I fall under the crazies category but I hope I can be the exception to your rule. So fun to see your cute kids and catch up on what's been going with you guys. Jodi

jake 'n amie said...

i love garage sales! Is it a big community garage sale? I need to call you and ask more about the Matching floor and table lamps-
Have fun tomorrow!