I gotta cut corners where I can.

We finished a room in our basement to be used as Thad's office.



I love frosting paint. What a great invention. Thad's name is on the other door to the right.
The kids playroom. I painted "circle topped" trees and made some birds.
Tabby's contribution to the project. She entitled this one "Lily the Owl".




Thad and I made some frames/forms out of wood and covered them in some of my favorite fabric. This works as a great sound dampener in our music room.
New matting made from fabric and fun paper.
Thad made the headboard and I spray painted the lamps.We try to keep busy around here.
I really don't know how Thad puts up with me. He's a saint I guess.

7 comments:
Looks amazing! You are very talented.
You're a genius, Aim. I love it all.
Your style is getting so modern I love it.
When I saw the 'project' title I was expecting to see some of Tabby's work. I can now see why her play dates are focused on doing a project - I hope her little friend did well enough to win a prize.
GREAT WORK! LOVE it all. FUN style. You are good!
Love,
Steph
SOOO creative! love it!
let me guess--did you make the Rockefeller piece in Thad's office too? You amaze me! : )
Sorry, Mel. Pottery Barn made the sign in Thad's office.
But I would love to figure out how to make a similar one for my family room ;).
Post a Comment