Some come for updates. Others for laughs. All are welcome here (except for the crazies).
of course this only applies if you HAVE a dishwasher. sigh.
Oh, dude. Sorry Katie. I know how that goes.I guess you could always soak them in water and vinegar before you wash them by hand. Rrrr...
Thanks, I will surely use this. I ususally buy Lemishine, which is a total miracle but this is so much cheaper. Yipee.
Thanks for sharing! That's awesome! I'll have to try that sometime...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
of course this only applies if you HAVE a dishwasher. sigh.
Oh, dude. Sorry Katie. I know how that goes.
I guess you could always soak them in water and vinegar before you wash them by hand. Rrrr...
Thanks, I will surely use this. I ususally buy Lemishine, which is a total miracle but this is so much cheaper. Yipee.
Thanks for sharing! That's awesome! I'll have to try that sometime...
Post a Comment