Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Well I guess if I can't be cool...


Tabby: Mom, why does Isaac do everything I do?

Mom: Because he thinks you are the coolest person in the world, and wants to be just like you. Isn't that great?

Tabby: Hmmm.

Mom: Who do you think is the coolest person in the world?

LOOOOOONG pause.

Tabby: I know! Hannah Montana!

What?! Those Disney folks are marketing wizards. Tabby has yet to see an episode of Hannah Montana or hear her music, and undoubtedly could never select Miley Cyrus from a crowd. Sheesh!

Mom: Isaac, say "Mom, you are the coolest person in the world."

Isaac: Mom... pewson...wooold.

Tabby: No, Mom! You are just pretty. You are NOT cool!"

Well, if I can't be cool to my adoring 5-year-old, I guess pretty isn't half bad. 

1 comment:

Jessica Adams said...

I think you're pretty cool. I guess that means you're pretty and cool. YESSSSSS!