Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter at Gardner Village

So sometimes I pretend I am a photographer. However, my camera doesn't win any awards.

I have a great friend, Audrey, who is a genius when it comes to taking pictures. She also has a fantastic camera.

She and I ventured out to Gardner Village and staged our own photo shoot of sorts. The pictures here are the products of that shoot. 

Audrey took some great shots of Tabs looking at the lake and Tabs walking with Ike. Audrey, you are amazing. Thank you, thank you.

I attempted the rest using her camera.

Enjoy. 

















5 comments:

Jane said...

I absolutely love them all.

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

Great pictures. Thank you for the great party for Andy. Your home is beautiful.

Audrey said...

It was fun and a bit crazy! You have a great eye for photography!

Sarah said...

I saw these on facebook earlier--I love them. You really should get a nice camera of your own sometime. Tell Thad to forget about the Superman costume. =)

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love Tabby's short curly hair. Cute little Ike!
-Steph