Monday, April 11, 2011

Insanity. Yep. It. Is.


I've been working my can off, to literally work my can off, and yet the can remains.

It's not fair.

I've endured 3 months of this mess. This Insanity.

And YET the can remains. It taunts me. It seemingly laughs at me and my "jumping jack pushups" and my sweat drenched hair at the end of Max Interval Circuit training.

It's just not fair.

3 comments:

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

My sweet, darling, TINY sister! You don't HAVE a CAN!!! So don't sweat it. (Pun intended).

jamatukk said...

Agreed with what Steph says. You don't have a can and if you are hoping for a six pack some people can for years and because of genetics will never have one. Super proud of you and all the hard work you have done. Last I saw you, you looked amazing like all my sis-in-laws always do! Love ya Britt

Tawni Williams said...

I have NO idea what you are trying to loose... you look amazing