Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sunday Feast

Tabby loves planning things.

She is constantly asking me if she can organize birthday parties for her stuffed bear (we did that twice actually), play dates, or afternoon tea with close friends. Even if those friends are a stuffed dog, obnoxiously enormous gorilla, rabbit, wolf. . . you get the idea.



So I really shouldn't have been surprised when I woke up Sunday morning to find her setting up breakfast for the family in such a spectacular way.

Tabby "designing breakfast" as she called it.


Her sole request was that every menu item be a "crunchy food".

I think I may have an Event Planner in the making here. That is if the whole attorney
thing doesn't work out. Seriously. That girl can negotiate.

2 comments:

Jane said...

That is the cutest thing! I am going to help my girls do the same, they are obsessed with stuffed animals.

Jessica Adams said...

That is awesome. Go, Tabs.

Oh and speaking of giant stuffed animals... remember that one time when I had a giant yellow lion and it wouldn't stand up straight... then mom confessed that she had kicked it once when she was mad. Hm. Wonder what ever happened to that thing.