Tuesday, August 9, 2011

P.S. The Body Project . . .

Hey All.

Thad here.

If you haven't yet read "The Body Project" below, please do so. Otherwise, this post will make little sense.

Have you read it?

Good. I'll proceed.

DISCLAIMER: I spend some time in this post commenting on my wife's physical beauty. As you may be fortunate enough to know, it is only a fraction of her actual beauty and overall character. It constitutes a very small portion of the multitude of reasons I'm attracted to her. I am lucky to have her in my life.

That said, Amy's not giving herself nearly enough credit. While my wife is ALWAYS absolutely gorgeous (Seriously, I've seen her in some pretty bad states and she STILL looks good), this last year has transformed her.

You may remember the post about fitting into her wedding dress again? Yeah. She does. And now it might need to be taken in.

She's being very modest below. She is a rock. Her muscles have muscles. If you catch her in the right mood, she may be willing to flex for you? You can catch a rare glimpse of her rocking arms by looking at the picture accompanying her Susan G. Komen Walk for the Cure Post last May.

In order to get a T-Shirt from the Insanity people, you need to take pictures of before and after. Unfortunately, Amy forgot until she had already done the program once so she already looked like an "after" picture. But she did it anyway and tightened up even more. While she will NEVER, EVER, not in a million years show you those pictures (Not immodest by any means, but, depending on the grocery store, the pictures may be covered by one of those black plastic things that keep teenagers from ogling at the fitness magazines), let me tell you, they would fit right in on the cover of a fitness magazine.

This is a rare post from me. I'll probably be in some trouble for doing it without my beloved, athletic, smart, charming, entertaining, beautiful wife's knowledge. But I couldn't sit by with her post without putting in my two cents.

Besides that, I've read some of your blogs, too. You lot sure like to brag on yourselves. But Amy won't. That's why I'm doing it for her.

She's awesome. She's inspiring. And she is hot as hell* (No surprises there. She always has been.).

*Forgive the language. While I have never visited the place, I've heard it's the only appropriate metaphor to compare to my wife's hotness.

2 comments:

Brad and Kristi said...

What a great husband. Amy has always looked great!!! You should tell Brad about this program, it sounds awesome.

Jessica Adams said...

Here here!
Way to be, Thad. Way to be.