Saturday, May 14, 2011

Must. Have. Cereal.


Hello. I'm Amy. And I have a cereal addiction.

I really do. I can't stop eating the stuff.

I can, and have at times, cut out lots of things from my diet: other refined sugars, other carbs (even bread- gasp!) anything greasy, that last one's pretty easy to cut out actually, candy, fast food, high sodium nonsense, chocolate, you name it. I'll cut it out of my diet before you can say "tans fatty acids."

But I cannot. I cannot. Give up cereal.

I love it. If today were my last day to live, I'd eat it for every meal. Two bowls of it. And then have maybe three bowls at snack time.

Just thought you should know.

*sigh*

I feel so much better now.
__________________________________

Oh, and I wanted to apologize to Jessica and Celeste; the commenters on my last post. Blogger had a major freakout a couple days ago, and deleted your comments.

Celeste, I'm fairly certain it was because of your accusation that Amy Buttler's ensemble was anything contrary to what a fabric diva should wear.

But incase you're curious, yes it was as "interesting" in person to what the photos portrayed.

You know, if you're wondering.


4 comments:

Celeste said...

That whole blogger snafu all makes sense now! It was my fault! Sorry everybody.
Cereal though? You are not alone, homegirl. When handsome hubs is MIA at mealtimes do you think I serve my children a nutritious spread with every color of the rainbow?
Nope. It's a cereal buffet.

Jessica said...

Hi my name is Jessica and I have a cereal problem as well. I am picky about which cereals are eaten with milk and what I can and LOVE to eat dry. :) Now I will take my seat.

Jana said...

berry berry kix is my favorite cereal. but i'm not going to lie, i miss the bright artificial coloring.

Katie said...

I had never had berry berry kix until yesterday. I saw it at the store and thought, "hey, that's the one Amy loves". So I bought it. Then I had it for lunch and dinner yesterday, and breakfast today. You should get some kind of kickback for passing on the kix love!