Saturday, October 16, 2010

Right of Boyhood. Check.

A couple months ago Ike begged me to sign him up for baseball.

I did. I even volunteered Thad to be his coach.



Ike decided after the 1st game, he wanted to play football instead.

From that time forward, I think he spent more time twirling around second base than manning his position. More time protesting batting because the park seemed more enticing.

Let's just say it'll be a LONG time before we participate in any organized sport again.

After all, I think Coach Thad deserves a break from "herding cats" as he so lovingly calls it.

















2 comments:

Jessica Adams said...

Does Ike like the way his trophy smells? Because I think I recall him smelling it at least twice that night. I think it's hilarious... or I could just be smoking pot. Again.

The Marchant's said...

Oh- these are adorable! What cute kids you have! Miss you!