Saturday, May 22, 2010

I need a little privacy.

I've been wanting to do this for awhile now, but am now finally getting around to it.

I'm going to make this blog private 2 weeks from today.

If you would like to continue viewing our blog, and read about all our randomness, please leave your email address in the comments section.

Thanks.





30 comments:

brooksity said...

Hey! We would like to continue reading your blog, it is a way for us to keep updated and see pics of your fam!

michellebrooks@me.com

see you in one month!

Natalie said...

I want in!

chickerbocker@gmail.com

Thanks,
Natalie

jamatukk said...

I want to be able to see the cute things your kiddos do...
brittsuemiller@yahoo.com
Love ya Britt

Tawni Williams said...

tawnimise@hotmail.com

Add me!

molly bay said...

I'm a follower!! Esp your design posts. Please add me!!

molly_bay@yahoo.com

matt and brynnzie said...

brynnzieclinger@gmail.com

I love seeing what you are up to. Let me keep stalking you.
Brynn

Leah said...

You know I want in. menciasfam@msn.com

Stewart said...

I'd love to still be able to see! jenngb@msn.com

Stefanie said...

Ooh! Me me!!! Pick me! I love your blog. My email: stefaniepete@gmail.com
Thanks!!

The Mattesons said...

I would like to keep an eye on you!

alaskangiftgirl@msn.com

Dawn

Unknown said...

rachel.jensen88@yahoo.com

Jodi said...

jodi.fountaine@gmail.com

jake 'n amie said...

hubbarda44@hotmail.com

Brad and Kristi said...

bkfurner@hotmail.com

Katie said...

pick me!

superfunkatie@yahoo.com

luvbmmp said...

Hello Ms Amy: I wouldn't want to miss your blog and knowing a little of what the Weiland Crew is up to lately.

Thanks for letting me enjoy all the pictures and stories. What a fun family.

Luv, Aunt Linda
luvbmmp@verizon.net or luvbmmp@gmail.com

Mary Pitt said...

Aim,
I for sure want to be able to keep reading your blog!

maryepitt@hotmail.com

love you!

Grandma said...

Count on me!
kathy@jeffsmith.com

Dave said...

I need to keep up with Thad somehow, so please let me stay!

davenicks@gmail.com

CatCrazy said...

I hated to go private but sometimes you just have to. Send me yours and I can invite you to mine.

CallieOBrien@gmail.com

The Fred & Stephanie Lewis Family said...

The Lewis'
fred.lewis1212@yahoo.com

Scoops Mangum said...

mangumtracy@yahoo.com

Scoops Mangum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JGates_UT said...

Yes ma'am. You two make me giggle.

Woolf Family said...

I would love to keep updated in you life
thanks Gretta
nate.woolf@gmail.com

Jessica Adams said...

I would think this would be a given, but just in case: will you invite me?
You have all 9-million of my e-mail addresses.

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

shaunalw@yahoo.com

Liz said...

may I continue to blogstalk you? bethhill82@gmail.com

Melissa Kaas said...

I want in on all these fun times.

lissajean@gmail.com

Melanie said...

I totally need my random doses of Weiland craziness! count me in:

melaniemortensen@me.com

loves!