Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Car Show


From May to September each year Hires Big H Restaurant hosts a classic car show.



So for one night a month the parking lot is filled with old Mustangs, classic Corvettes and restored Chevrolets.

Thad loves it. The kids love it. I think its pretty cool to to imagine a time when these cars dominated the road, and enjoy hearing the various restoration stories.



While the show is cool and all, I think Thad's motives for taking us aren't entirely pure. I'm pretty sure he's slowly building his case so I will be fully willing when he pulls the proverbial trigger on getting this baby looking great.





And I might be okay with that.


1 comment:

jake 'n amie said...

Jake and I went to Bountiful's car show on Main last year... it was pretty cool. I esp. loved when they did the "burn out" which is just all the old cars peeling out I guess. Anyways I looked it up and its on June 11th. We should go, I think the kids would love it-there is even a parade :)