Monday, September 28, 2009

I know I'm obnoxious, but humor me nonetheless.

Anyone who knows me well understands I am a little, shall I say, fickle. Random. Weird. Whatever.

And when it comes to decorating my home my quirks only become magnified. It's mostly because I have no freakin' idea what I'm doing. Really.

So I need help. Not in a shrink-ish sort of way (although I know that's probably arguable), but rather an 'I don't really trust HGTV and would rather hear it from my friends anyway' kinda thing.

That's where y'all come in. Ta-da.

I have this painting. I like it. It's fine. I just need to relocate it to some other place in my home.

I have posted three options. Let me know which you prefer. Option A, B or C. Leave a comment. If you hate all three, let me know that too. . . I guess.

Thanks for humoring me.

Option A.


Option B.


Option C.

The pics aren't the greatest. I know. But that's what I get for using my phone camera instead of stealing my sister's fancy SLR; the one I covet daily.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

What's wrong with keeping it where it is? I always liked that spot--is something else going there?

Of the options, C is my fave. You could also add a poll on your sidebar so people could vote anonymously. =)

Sarah said...

BTW, Aubrey's vote is for C too. She says it's because "nothing else blocks it."

So there you have it--a 7-year-old perspective.

Jane said...

For what it's worth, I vote A or C. And I think you are crazy for thinking you don't know what you are doing, your house could be featured in a magazine. Do you happen to have a pic of Tabby's room? Isnt' there a scalloped stripe? I am in the process of re-doing the twins room and need some inspiration.

jake 'n amie said...

I like c. Although, I wish I could be there in person to get the full perspective.

Tawni Williams said...

C is my fav personally ;)

Jessica Adams said...

Wait. How in the world did I miss this post??
I like option B the most (going against the grain of the others here I suppose), but I think all of them are great.
Oh and you know you can take my camera any time... which reminds me.. why did you not take it to Vegas!?? I totally should have given it to you when you came over!

Stefanie said...

I am in love with option c

Melanie said...

C is my fave too! Make sure to post some pics of the mirrors when you get them up!!! :)