For altogether too long I have admired, well coveted mostly, these wooden accent tables. But I just couldn't convince myself they were worth their $250 price-tag (each!). And then on Bangerter Drive I saw this:
The guys in the truck were surprisingly willing to pull over and let us unload fragments of the tree they had destroyed that very morning.
Then Thad got to work.
So now we have these:
I am married to a beautiful, beautiful man who not only diligently works on my insane projects, but talks to complete strangers on the highway to get me stuff for free.
4 comments:
You are so funny. Don puts up with alot from me, but this probably tops everything. Way to go Thad!
I love them! After seeing your home today I came home and wanted to re-do everything. I absolutely love everything about your gorgeous home.
I love it!! I also love that you were inspired when you saw the truck - just goes to show you have a knack for that type of thing. I haven't seen anything driving along the freeway thinking... hmmm I could put that in my house :) You are amazing - and Thad - you are too :)
That is pretty dang cool Amy! Good work Thad!
Post a Comment