My favorite toilet water story - When a friend of mine was a little girl her older sisters made her get them drinks of water. It was after months of water drinking that the older sisters realized little sister was not tall enough to reach the sink faucet. When asked where she got the water she replied, with a proud grin, "From the toilet!" -Steph
5 comments:
I am laughing so hard, I am having trouble typing.
I... just vomited a little in my mouth.
That's such a boy thing to do, it made me laugh!
My favorite toilet water story - When a friend of mine was a little girl her older sisters made her get them drinks of water. It was after months of water drinking that the older sisters realized little sister was not tall enough to reach the sink faucet. When asked where she got the water she replied, with a proud grin, "From the toilet!"
-Steph
Amy - I love your whole blog - but this I just had to laugh right out loud at. Sounds like something my 22 month old (Oaklee) would !!
Post a Comment