1. I sometimes exaggerate (hence the "bazillion times" fabrication- it was probably more like 6), but I never lie. I mean when it really counts.
2. I can't stand the sound of fingernails running along seat belt fabric. Try it. It is horrid.
3. The first movie I ever cried watching was Rocky 4. I was 7.
4. At age 17, I played the part of "the burp" in a production at Promised Valley Playhouse in Salt Lake. My burp was pre-recorded in a professional recording studio and used during one of the scenes.
5. I have dyed my hair every natural color. From platinum to jet black. I still can't decide which is my favorite. I even tried burgundy. Twice.
6. In High School I used to lie to my dates and tell them I needed to be home 30 minutes earlier than my actual curfew. All so I could practice new make up ideas before going to bed. I know it's weird. (Disclaimer, if any guys reading this feels they may have fallen victim to this deceit, I didn't ever do it to you. Really.) Maybe I should delete my #1 comment.
7. I majored in Pre Law in college and planned to be an attorney. Didn't pan out.
8. At age 18 I had a contract with a publishing company for my own book of poetry complete with book signings and personal appearances. I declined.
9. When I was little I wanted to be a ballerina when I grew up. I made it to the toe shoe level (whatever that means) and bailed. I tried sports instead.
10. Judging by 7,8, and 9 I have issues with finishing things. Huh.
11. I had back surgery at 18 because of a Volleyball injury. It was rough, but it restored full feeling on my left side and I got to wear a pretty corset for about 2 months.
12. I married Thad in the Bountiful Temple 1 year to the day of meeting him, and 4 years to the day of serving at the same temple's open house.
13. I am a procrastinator not because I am lazy, but because I am a perfectionist.
14. I have this quirk where I organize my groceries as I am putting them in my cart. Boxes on the left, bottles and cans on the right, produce in the middle. Don't you think it is crazy that we touch each grocery item 6 times before it even enters our cabinets?
15. I believe my husband is a saint for putting up with my antics, attitude and quirks.
16. I also believe my husband is the funniest human being. Ever.
17. I still get choked up when my kids tell me they love me.
18. When I look in the mirror, I see a 21 year old Amy laughing at the wrinkles around my eyes.
19. I want to write a novel by the age of 32 and finish my children's book by the end of this year.
20. I want Martha Stewart's job.
21. I miss my mom everyday. (That is probably too serious for this list, but it's a fact nonetheless.)
22. I could survive on Mac n cheese and cold cereal. In fact, I think I would have had to back in college were it not for my wonderful and domestic roommate, Mary.
23. I once stayed in the small town of Bled, Slovenia. What a beautiful place.
24. I really wish this list was more humorous. Ah well. Stay tuned for future posts.
25. I often go to bed way too late and then hate myself the next morning because of it.
4 comments:
My word you are a woman of many talents - I still have some notes from you in high school - you go famous I've got some SWEET 'early works' - don't worry I wouldn't use it against you - just for my benefit of potential ebay buyers ha ha :)
What wrinkles. Oh and I do think you are humorous. Many new things to know and love about you. Love Britt
I totally love you!! I think you are very creative and think of neat ways to say things!! Love Ash
p.s. the mommyof2 is Megan, cuz I am mommyof3, however I can't remember how to get onto my very own blog. It's been a LOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG week:)
Post a Comment