Thursday, September 4, 2008

"Oh the Sweet Things They Say" Part II

Tonight as I was putting Tabby to bed she asked if I knew how much she loves me. Considering the shaft I was given a couple of weeks ago (see part one of this series), I was intrigued. She said "I love you across the river and up to the sun."

Ahhhh. My heart melted.

The tender moment didn't last long. "Do you know how much I love Papa?"

'OK, here it comes' I realize.

"So much more than that."

4 comments:

Matt & Darla said...

That is too funny!! I love you, girl!! LOL

Danielle said...

Well, at least she loves you THAT much right?

That Thad....I can't believe he steals your thunder like that...

The Munkies said...

i am here and i am commenting. i can't relate with this story, but dave can he often hears "i want mom not you." then again sometimes i wish they did not want me so much :)

Mindy Heywood said...

Oh, Amy! How precious. Seriously. No matter how much she breaks it up, that little girl sure has a lot of love in her. :)