Some come for updates. Others for laughs. All are welcome here (except for the crazies).
Is that an American Girl doll? Aubrey got Lanie and loo-o-oves her. I tried to talk her into the Target knock-offs, but she wasn't interested. If she brings her to UT, Tabs and Aub can have an a little doll party.
Hey Sarah.Yep. I caved. It's Rebecca from the American Girl store. Tabby is smitten. She takes her wherever we go. Rebecca even eats dinner with us at the table.And, yes. They should have a doll get together. Tabs will be so excited!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Is that an American Girl doll? Aubrey got Lanie and loo-o-oves her. I tried to talk her into the Target knock-offs, but she wasn't interested. If she brings her to UT, Tabs and Aub can have an a little doll party.
Hey Sarah.
Yep. I caved.
It's Rebecca from the American Girl store. Tabby is smitten. She takes her wherever we go. Rebecca even eats dinner with us at the table.
And, yes. They should have a doll get together. Tabs will be so excited!
Post a Comment