Sunday, November 14, 2010

Disney.

In October the Weiland clan invaded Anaheim.

Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Weiland, we enjoyed 3 days at Disneyland and California Adventure with all of Thad's family.





Tabs and cousins. They were all born within 5 months of each other.

Dramamine became Thad's best friend.


Ike wasn't a fan of the "freakiest rides" AKA- Pirates of the Caribbean or anything remotely dark. Following Pirates he said, "That was REALLY good we didn't die!"







The last day there, we met up with some of our good friends, the Steeds, who recently abandoned us by moving to California. I think the kids were more excited to see Hayden and Andy than all the Disney characters combined.


Ike and his BFF, Andy.


Good times. Maybe next time I'll jump in a picture or two.

Maybe.


3 comments:

Tawni Williams said...

What a blast!! Glad you had such a good time!!

jake 'n amie said...

Great Pictures!! So sad we missed out :( Love you guys

Audrey said...

It was fun hanging out with you guys even if it was for only a couple hours. I know my boys had so much fun! I like the cute pictures you got of them.