She was in the process of redesigning the marketing materials for Premier Marble and Granite, and asked me to go to a photo shoot with a group of people.
Cool.
Then she told me I would be getting my picture taken for an upcoming BILLBOARD campaign.
Intimidating.
I guess their target market is people with uncontrollable hair.
Anywho, the billboard went up in this week, so Thad and I decided to take a little road trip to check it out.
Danielle has done a genius job building the new image for the company. Check out her marketing skills. . . HERE.
After (embarrassingly) taking pictures at the side of the road, it was off to the doughnut factory to treat the kids to their FIRST Krispy Kreme goodness.
The kids could have stood there all day watching the process of mixing, frying, turning, glazing, fattening, more fattening, and cooling.






2 comments:
And you also have some good photos for Krispy Creme's next billboard....
fun fun fun! Crazy to drive by and see yourself on a billboard, wow! Thanks for setting me straight on my West Elm post....um, oops that was an oversight and I'm red in the face! Love checking in on your blog : )
Post a Comment