Saturday, July 31, 2010

It's Unhealthy, Really.


I'm an addict to any sort of design forum.

Check that.

I'm addicted to any sort of GOOD design forum. And not that I would know what "good design" is. I've never even taken a class on the subject. But I do know what I like and what I definitely do. not.

And I know I DO NOT like the blogs where some lady spray paints everything black or glazes old stuff and calls it decent renovation. I have major issues with that.

Anywho, I have this obsession of looking through (good) magazines, websites and catalogues over and over again for points of inspiration.

Really. Over and over. It's unhealthy, really.

My recent drug of choice is Elle Decor.

I can't get enough of it.

And with pics like this, can ya blame me?

All pictures courtesy of Elle Decor.com
I'm in love with the pics on the wall, and would kill for those two accent tables. And the rug. Gah! Love.

I. Want. It. All.

I could stand to take my lunch on one of these lovely pieces of furniture.


The yellow chairs are my favorite. And the sea life in the display case, I'm having heart palpitations of covetousness.



**Sigh**




1 comment:

Jessica Adams said...

So once I had this really awesome sister who, for my birthday, bought me a subscription to Elle Decor. She's really fantastic.