This is what it looked like a year ago. The landscaping is more developed now.We recently found out our tenants in West Jordan have accepted a job out of state.
This means they will not be purchasing our other home in West Jordan which they have been leasing from us for the last 8 months.
This means the home it is back on the market.
Crap.
If by chance you know someone looking for a home in this area, we are looking for people to either rent or purchase (preferably rent/lease).
Anywho... there ya have it. It can also be found on KSL if you need any additional information.
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=4633644&lpid=&cat=278
If by chance you know someone looking for a home in this area, we are looking for people to either rent or purchase (preferably rent/lease).
Anywho... there ya have it. It can also be found on KSL if you need any additional information.
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=4633644&lpid=&cat=278
4 comments:
I can't believe this crap! You guys need to come over and chill...
I think that you just need to sell the other one and move back!!
I agree with the Jessup's sell your Daybreak house and move back to the Maples.
So sorry guys. I'm going to post it on my facebook. =)
Post a Comment