Sarah was my one to take pictures of herself with Thad not far behind. The difference was I never knew until I'd paid the money to have the film developed! Loved the pics!
it starts young, doesn't it!?! Daniel is actually getting very good at taking pics--I loved developing his pictures from our vacation--maybe he'll start his own business and be rich and famous some day. : ) I agree tho--yaay for digital cameras!!!
3 comments:
We have had plenty of pictures developed mostly of Lindsay taking her own pictures. Luckily we've moved on to digital as well. Tabby is a doll.
Sarah was my one to take pictures of herself with Thad not far behind. The difference was I never knew until I'd paid the money to have the film developed! Loved the pics!
it starts young, doesn't it!?! Daniel is actually getting very good at taking pics--I loved developing his pictures from our vacation--maybe he'll start his own business and be rich and famous some day. : ) I agree tho--yaay for digital cameras!!!
Post a Comment