WOW!! SO COOL! It makes me want to do it all again. Did you ever frame your lions? I'm anxious to hear if they turned out the way you had hoped. LOVE YOU! Steph
(sorry, for poor English, but my native language is Polish)
You come from USA... Yes? I hope I will travel to USA in the future, this is one of my dream :) and I hope... You hear only good things about Poland ;)
I would like to interest you in my country, so I send You link to Facebook profile, where is more interesting facts about Poland and Polish culture, history, art, science, nature and other more :)
This is that profile (EPIC POLAND) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Epic-Poland/652932704723120?fref=ts
I hope You enjoy Epic Poland ;)
And maybe You will send this link to Your friends :)
If You come to Poland in the future, I can help You :) I live near Wroclaw, I can show You this beautiful city and tell more about our history, culture etc. (with my simply, poor English :P).
3 comments:
WOW!! SO COOL! It makes me want to do it all again. Did you ever frame your lions? I'm anxious to hear if they turned out the way you had hoped.
LOVE YOU!
Steph
beautiful photos amy! like magazine quality good. looks like a fantastic trip!!
Hi!
(sorry, for poor English, but my native language is Polish)
You come from USA... Yes? I hope I will travel to USA in the future, this is one of my dream :) and I hope... You hear only good things about Poland ;)
I would like to interest you in my country, so I send You link to Facebook profile, where is more interesting facts about Poland and Polish culture, history, art, science, nature and other more :)
This is that profile (EPIC POLAND) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Epic-Poland/652932704723120?fref=ts
I hope You enjoy Epic Poland ;)
And maybe You will send this link to Your friends :)
If You come to Poland in the future, I can help You :) I live near Wroclaw, I can show You this beautiful city and tell more about our history, culture etc. (with my simply, poor English :P).
Greetings from Poland!
Oleg
Post a Comment