Monday, November 10, 2008

The End of Another Era

Today marks a very sad day in Tabby's world.

Her little brother has learned to talk. Or rather, tattle.

Allow me to illustrate:

Crash. 
Inaudible Yelling.
Crying.

Ike(crying): Mama? Mama?! 

Me: What happened? 

Ike: (patting his head) Tih-ter (Sister). Head. Bonk!

Tabby: (Looking quite stunned and slightly horrified) Huh?!  No...  He's... Lying.


6 comments:

Leah said...

That cracks me up. Isa can spit out about the same, but I can usually get Gaby to tell me the truth about what happened even when it means time out.

jake 'n amie said...

Pretty funny! I think this will spike the adventures between Ike and Tabby. I can't wait!! They are so fun!

Grandma said...

And so it begins...........

Tawni Williams said...

LOL that's awesome

Zac-ShaunaFamily said...

As grandma said in so many words, it only gets worse. I am looking forward to seeing everyone at Thanksgiving. Can't wait!

Stefanie said...

Amy - it's Stefanie (williams) Petersen. I know you have me on your facebook, and now I found your blog. I have this to say: I love it!! I started at the end and read the whole gosh darn thing all the way back to the beginning. You are a complete riot. Luckily my 3 kids that were home were all napping, as I was instantly addicted and could not remove my eyes from your posts.
On a day you perhaps find yourself in boredom, check out my blog: http://stefaniepete.blogspot.com