Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Fourth


Wow. No posts in July. Sorry folks. I guess I need to play catch-up, right?








We spent the July 4th weekend at the Steed's family "cabin". (The quotations are not an oversight typo. This wasn't a cabin as our friends Audrey and Mike had described. It was a really, really beautiful home in Huntsville near Pineview.)


We spent a couple of days basking in the sun, playing on the beach, and attempting to master the ever addicting XBOX game- Rock Band. Tabby says her favorite part was riding on the boat "that goes as fast as a car".


I, yet again, stayed ashore (see my previous post on my intense fear of water any deeper than my head) along with Ike and the other little ones.

Thank you Audrey and Mike!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

We had so much fun with you guys, your kids are so cute. Matt and I were just talkinmg about haw amazing it was to have such a diverse group, but you would have thought everyone was lifelong friends. We need to do it again!